Saturday, January 17, 2009

more fabric



As promised, here are some pictures of the giant pile of fabric I bought from The Workroom in Toronto. Lots of great stuff that is pretty much impossible to find in Calgary. Heather Ross, Amy Butler, Denyse Schmidt, the list goes on. And although I generally don't like using patterns, I did pick up the Amy Butler "Birdy Sling" pattern, and the one for Denyse Schmidt's "Single Girl" quilt. Oh how happy it has all made me!

I've already chosen 3 of the fat quarters to be in the quilt top that I posted earlier. Plus I added a solid purple and a great polka dot I found at My Sewing Room here in the city. The quilt is still sitting, waiting to be finished, but I think today is the day. I have some errands to run and some cleaning and tidying up to do, and then I think the quilt and I will sit down in front of Scrubs for some quality time together. Maybe we'll invite hubby to join us.

No comments: