Friday, April 15, 2011

dqs10 - received!

I finally got my doll quilt from round 10 of the Doll Quilt Swap! It arrived in my mailbox on Monday, all the way from Canberra, Australia! The lovely Leah of PuggleLogic made me this beautiful abstract quilt entitled "Birch in Winter".

DQS 10 Received!

With the quilt came a sweet little card and a Cherry Ripe chocolate bar. At least I think it's chocolate. I've never heard of it, but I'm excited to try it!

My photos definitely don't do this little quilt justice. The quilting is phenomenal! I don't know where Leah learned to quilt like that, but I am seriously jealous of her skills.

365.106

Thanks again Leah, I was super happy to get your quiltjavascript:void(0) in my mailbox!

1 comment:

Leah said...

So glad you like it Jessy :) And as to the machine quilting, I did a class with Helen Godden (a local but fabulously talented quilter) in January and it seemed miraculously straight-forward :)