Monday, September 29, 2008

100 ideas so far

The cover. I stiched 6 groups of 5 pieces of paper together to make a journal with 120 pages. Then I decorated the cover. All while watching Scrubs on DVD.Day One: #90. Draw or write about some of the doors in your life.
I came across a couple of photos of pages that Keri Smith has done, and this was one of them. I decided to copy it into my book because I thought it was both interesting and true.
Day Two: #85. Cut a random shape out of several layers of a magazine. Make a collage out of the results. These shapes were all cut from a copy of PhotoLife Magazine. It is 5 pages of a story about Rural China.
Day 3: #34. Fill an entire page of your journal with small circles. Colour them in. Well, it's not an entire page, and they're not all coloured in, but I like it. I did most of this while I listened to our Pastor on Sunday.

Well, there you have it! The first few entries in my 100 ideas: A Work in Progress Journal

No comments: